Limit uncertainty with…
NeuraGen® nerve guide is an absorbable implant for the repair of peripheral nerve discontinuities. NeuraGen® nerve guide provides a protective environment for peripheral nerve repair after injury, and is designed to be an interface between the nerve and surrounding tissue and to create a conduit for axonal growth across a nerve gap. When hydrated, NeuraGen® nerve guide is an easy to handle, so, pliable, nonfriable, porous collagen tube. NeuraGen® nerve guide is supplied sterile, nonpyrogenic, for single use in double peel packages in a variety of sizes.
NeuraGen® is an absorbable implant designed for peripheral nerve repair
- NeuraGen® is a semi-permeable, Type I collagen tube for peripheral nerve repair.
- Provides a protective environment and conduit for axonal regrowth across a nerve gap.
- Biocompatible and completely resorbed.
- Open collagen structure facilitates suture placement.
- Resilient structure that maintains an open lumen throughout the process of axonal regrowth.
- Simple, rapid technique.
- Replaces the need for short gap nerve graft.
- Tensionless repair.
NeuraGen® is simple, safe and easy to use
- Pliable and resilient once rehydrated.
- Excellent handling characteristics.
- Efficient alternative to direct suture.
NeuraGen® is indicated for the repair of peripheral nerve dicontinuities where gap closure can be achieved by exion of the extremity.
NeuraGen® is not designed, sold or intended for use except as described in the indications for use and is contraindicated for patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to bovine derived materials.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Integra LifeSciences Corporation
311 Enterprise Drive
Plainsboro • NJ 08536 US • USA
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 • fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Please read carefully the instructions for use.
• Non contractual document. Integra reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Additional information for EMEA Customers only: Products mentioned in this document are CE class III. Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classi cation. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/ EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless speci cally identi ed as “NOT CE MARKED”.
NeuraGen, Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
©2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last modifcation date: 01/2016. XXXXXXX-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.