Limit uncertainty with a volar plate for distal radius using locking screws.
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomical radial plate, available in 3 sizes.
- Low profile design and bendable plate to protect soft tissues and periosteal vascularisation.
- Locking screws to improve anchoring of the screw-plate assembly and provide stability and elasticity.
- Articular or distal complex fractures of the radius.
- Anterior or posterior comminutive fractures with bone defect.
- Shortening osteotomy for Kienbock’s disease.
- Correction of distal radius malunion particularly anterior additional bone graft.
- Lunar radioscapho arthrodesis.
- Radio-carpal arthrodesis.
- Acute infections.
- Absence of musculo-cutaneous covering.
- Bone deterioration preventing a good fixation of the screws in the bone.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0) 4 37 47 51 51
Fax: +33 (0) 4 37 47 51 52
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of speciﬁc local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Please read carefully the instructions for use.
• Non contractual document. Integra reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classiﬁcation. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/ EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless speciﬁcally identiﬁed as “NOT CE MARKED”.
Wifix is a registered trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. ©2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last modifcation date: 05/2016. 0472128-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.