SPIDER™ and mini-Spider™
Limit uncertainty with the original circular plates designed for limited wrist fusion.
- 8-Hole and 6-Hole Plate : Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Screws : 2.4 or 2.8mm screws
Features and benefits
- Recessed plate reduces the possibility of dorsal impingement.
- Circular plates specifically designed for inter-carpal fusion.
- Screw hole positioning allows for 2 screws in each bone.
- Open centre hole allows for additional bone graft and visualisation.
- Simple and straightforward instrumentation.
- Instant rigid fixation and benefits for “Four-Corner” fusion and STT fusion.
The limited wrist fusion plate is indicated for use in patients suffering pain and/or loss of function due to:
- Post-traumatic arthritis.
- Revision of failed partial wrist fusions.
- Carpal Instability.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
Contraindications include any condition, that would contraindicate the use of plates and screws in general, including : Severe tendon, neurological or vascular deficiencies which may compromise the affected extremity; Any concomitant disease which may compromise the function of the plate; Infection.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Class I; Class IIa; Class IIb.
Spider is a trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Integra LifeSciences Corporation
4900 Charlemar Drive • Building A
Cincinnati • OH 45227 • USA
Phone: (609) 275-0500
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 • fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of speciﬁc local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and instructions for use.
• Non contractual document. Integra reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Additional information for EMEA Customers only:
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classiﬁcation. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/ EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless speciﬁcally identiﬁed as “NOT CE MARKED”.
Spider is trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the USA and/or other countries. ©2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last modifcation date: 05/2016. 0491153-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.