Limit uncertainty with the third generation wrist arthroplasty system based on more than 15 years of clinical evidence
Features and benefits
- Variable angle locking screws for minimal carpal implant loosening.
- Lower profile radial tray to reduce bone resection and preserve ulnar head.
- Anatomic shape of radial component to optimize the use as total or hemi.
- Short radial stem & low profile radial tray to optimize the anatomic range of motion and a better fit.
- User-friendly instrumentation.
The Integra Freedom Wrist Arthroplasty System, when used as a total wrist arthroplasty is indicated for intractable pain resulting from traumatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and trauma-induced osteoarthritis of the radial/carpal joint and is intended to replace functionality of the joint due to deformity or elements stated above. When used as a hemiarthroplasty, the system is indicated for intractable pain resulting from traumatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and trauma-induced osteoarthritis of the radial/carpal joint and is intended to replace functionality of the joint due to deformity or elements stated above. The Integra Freedom Wrist Arthroplasty System is intended for cemented or cementless use.
Contraindications for the use of the Integra Freedom Wrist Arthroplasty System include any condition which would contraindicate the use of joint replacement in general, including:
- Poor bone quality which may affect the stability of implants.
- Severe tendon, neurological, or vascular deficiencies which could compromise the affected extremity.
- Any concomitant disease which may compromise the function of the implants.
- Infections; acute or chronic, local or systemic.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Class I; Class IIa; Class IIb; Class IIb (implants) / Class I and IIa (instruments)
Integra LifeSciences Corporation
4900 Charlemar Drive • Building A
Cincinnati • OH 45227 • USA
Phone: (609) 275-0500
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 • fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of speciﬁc local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and instructions for use.
• Non contractual document. Integra reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Additional information for EMEA Customers only:
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classiﬁcation. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/ EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless speciﬁcally identiﬁed as “NOT CE MARKED”.
©2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last modifcation date: 05/2016. 0490445-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.