Limit uncertainty with…
QWIX® fixation screws are designed to provide speed and precision for challenging surgical situations for extremity fixation. The unique design of the QWIX® screw ensures :
- Quick insertion: it is self-drilling and self-tapping.
- Optimal and reproducible compression: variable head and lag lengths.
- Accurate insertion with minimal soft tissue conflict : the head is totally embedded in the bone.
- Use in multiple fixation and osteotomy sites due to its availability in two diameters (3.0 mm and 4.3 mm).
- Precise placement over a K-Wire in percutaneous surgery.
QWIX® diam. 3.0 mm • QWIX® diam. 4.3 mm.
These screws are indicated for fixation of bone fractures or for bone reconstruction.
Examples include :
- Mono or Bi-cortical osteotomies in the foot or hand.
- Hallux Valgus treatment.
- Fracture management in the foot or hand.
- Fixation of bone fragments in long bone or small bone fractures.
- Arthrodesis in hand, foot or ankle surgery.
The size of the chosen screw should be adapted to the specific indication.
The implant should not be used in a patient who has currently, or who has a history of :
- Local or systemic acute or chronic inflammation;
- Active infection or inflammation;
- Suspected or documented metal allergy or intolerance.
Warnings : Serious post-operative complications may occur from use of the implant in a patient who :
- Lacks good general physical condition;
- Has severe osteoporosis;
- Demonstrates physiologic or anatomic anomalies;
- Has immunological responses, sensitization, or hypersensitivity to foreign materials; • Systemic or metabolic disorders;
Regulatory and Legal Information
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.