Limit uncertainty with…
The IPP-ON® intramedullary guide has been developed to respond to:
- Adapted sizing and angulation.
- Effective cortico-cancellous anchoring.
The IPP-ON® implant is intended for fixation of proximal interphalangeal joint arthrodesis of the lesser toes. Examples include:
- Rigid or even semi-rigid claw toe.
- Revision in the case of failed arthrodesis or arthroplasty.
- 2nd toe shortening
Technical limits it may not be possible to insert this intramedullary guide in case of:
- Too great deformity.
- Neurologic deformities.
- PIP and DIP deformities on the same toe.
- Too short toe.
- Too big toe.
- Osteoporotic bone.
This implant must not be used in case of:
- History of sepsis.
- Severe bone loss.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Newdeal (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
▪ Always refer to the appropriate instructions for use for complete clinical instructions.
▪ Non contractual document. The manufacturer reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
▪ WARNING: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician. Ipp-on, Integra and the Integra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries. All the reference numbers mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED.”
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.