Limit uncertainty with the right combination of Speed and Selectivity
Maximize cranial tumor resection with combination of Speed and Selectivity
Quick4 Technology provides you speed when you want it…
CUSA® Clarity system is powered by Quick4 combining four synergistic technologies working together to maximize resection of cranial tumors without compromising control.
… TissueSelect® mode provides you selectivity and control where you need it
- Increased selectivity and margin of control
- Provides pulsed energy and controls adaptive power
- Tactile feedback allows to reposition the tip before damaging tissue
- Improved selectivity at low amplitudes1
- Amplitude and aspiration settings can be adjusted in increments of 5%
The enablers to experience speed and selectivity
Improved handpiece ergonomics provides you optimized control¹
- Ergonomically balanced handpiece provides lightweight perception
- Thermal shield eliminates point of heat for more comfort
- Hexacog handpiece design limits overtorquing
- Twist neutralizer adjustable clip allows to reposition the tubing to minimize wrist strain
- Tri lobe nosecone with finger prints
- 5 tips design to adapts tissue consistency and localization
Ready when you need it with simpliﬁed set up1
- CUSA Quick Connect™ cartridge and tubing set simplifies set up1
- Single use nosecone with integrated O-rings
- Intuitive touchscreen interface provides clear guidance from set up through operation
- On-screen help provides real-time assistance and troubleshooting on demand
- Optional proportional footswitch mode enables control on the amplitude from the OR table
- On Demand aspiration mode provides aspiration only when the footswitch is pressed
1- Compared to CUSA® Excel+ system.
2- Compared to low frequency handpiece.
The CUSA Clarity Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator system is indicated for use in these surgical procedures where fragmentation, emulsification and aspiration of soft tissue is desirable: Neurosurgery, Gastrointestinal and affiliated organ surgery, Urological surgery, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, General surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Gynecological surgery, Thoracic surgery, Laparoscopic surgery and Thoracoscopic surgery.
This ultrasonic surgical aspirator device is not indicated for and should not be used for the removal of uterine fibroids.
|C7000||CUSA Clarity Console with footswitch||1|
|C7001||CUSA Clarity Cart||1|
|C7036||36 kHz Handpiece||1|
Regulatory and Legal Information
Products mentioned on this webpage are CE class I, Is, IIa, IIb, III devices.
Integra LifeSciences (Ireland ) Ltd
IDA Business and Technology Park
Tullamore • Offaly • IRELAND
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
- Non contractual document. The manufacturer reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
- Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions, and instructions for use.
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classification. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED”.
Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. CUSA, CUSA Excel and TissueSelect are registered trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. CUSA Quick Connect is a trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries.
©2017 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved. Last revision date: 04/2017. XXXXXXX-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East and Africa only.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.