Integra Camino® Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
Limits uncertainty as it empowers clinicians to achieve early detection of intracranial pressure events.
The Camino® Intracranial Pressure Monitoring system is an advanced ICP monitoring platform that integrates with a variety of catheter types that allow for both ICP & intracranial temperature monitoring as well as CSF drainage.
The fiberoptic technology allows for continuous measurements with minimal drift*.
- Developed for trauma patients as an easy, reliable way to measure intracranial pressure.
- Offers comprehensive portfolio of fiber optic and strain gauge catheters.
- Stand-alone monitor allows for easy transportation of patient while still having constant visibility to ICP readings.
- Seamless integration with Integra’s Licox System that continuously monitors PtO2.
- The Camino® 1104L catheter is compatible with the Licox® introducer system to build a multimodal neuromonitoring platform**.
* Zero drift (system) is First 24 hours (maximum) 0 ± 2 mmHg and 5 days (typical) less than ± 1 mmHg per day (Source IFU INTEGRA 1104B, A40256 REV J)
** This requires in addition the Licox® monitor and introducer kit.
The Camino® Monitor
- Quick set-up
- Intuitive use
- Convenient data export
Indications For Use – the Integra Camino® ICP Monitor (Product Code CAM02):
- The IntegraCamino® ICP Monitor is indicated for use by qualified neurosurgeons or neurointensivists for measurement of intracranial pressure and temperature.
Indications For Use – the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Kit (110-4L,B,BT,HM,HMT,G):
- The Camino® Intracranial Pressure & Temperature Monitoring Kits & Catheters are indicated for use by a qualified Neurosurgeon for measurement of intracranial pressure & temperature in the parenchyma, subarachnoid space, ventricles, subdural space (post craniotomy) and for cerebrospinal fluid drainage. The Camino® Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Catheter with Licox® IMC Bolt fitting (model L) is intended to be used only through a Licox® Brain Oxygen Monitoring System Bolt. The Camino Micro Ventricular Pressure Monitoring Kit (model HM) and Bolt Pressure-Temperature Monitoring Kit (model HMT) are intended to be used with an external drainage system as indicated by individual manufacturers.
Contraindications – the Integra Camino® ICP Monitor (Product Code CAM02):
- The Integra Camino® ICP Monitor and its accessories are contraindicated for use in a Magnetic Resonance (MR) environment.
Contraindications the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Kit (110-4L,B,BT,HM,HMT,G):
- This device is not intended for any use other than that indicated.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Safety Information: The Camino 110-4L,B,BT,HM,HMT,G) is MR Unsafe. Do not bring catheter or accessories into the MR environment.
|Catalog Numbers||CAMINO PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEMS|
|1104B||OLM INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE MONITORING KIT|
|1104BT||INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE MONITORING KIT|
|1104G||SUBDURAL POST CRANIOTOMY ICP MONITORING KIT|
|1104HM||MICRO VENTRICULAR BOLT ICP MONITORING KIT|
|1104HMT||MICRO VENTRICULAR BOLT ICP/TEMPERATURE MONITOR KIT|
|1104L||CAMINO ICP MONITORING CATHETER WITH INTEGRATED LICOX BOLT FITTING|
|VTUN||CAMINO FLEX CATHETER|
|Catalog Numbers||CAMINO MONITORS|
|CAM02||COMPACT, PORTABLE NEUROMONITORING DEVICE INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE (ICP) AND INTRACRANIAL TEMPERATURE (ICT)|
|Catalog Numbers||CAM02 CABLES & ACCESSORIES|
|CAMCABL||CAM02 FIBER OPTIC CATHETER CABLE|
|FLEXEXT||CAM02 FLEX CATHETER CABLE|
|MONPWR||CAM02 POWER CABLE|
|PMIOMPM1||Patient Monitor Interface Cable|
Regulatory and Legal Information
Class I, IIa, IIb or III devices
CAMINO® probes (110-4X) Integra NeuroSciences
5955 Pacific Center Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92121 • USA
CAM02 & Accessories
Integra LifeSciences (Ireland) Ltd,
IDA Business & Technology Park,
Sragh • Tullamore • Co Offaly, Ireland
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 • fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of speciﬁc local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and instructions for use.
• Non contractual document. Integra reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Products mentioned in this document are CE class I, IIa, IIb and III. Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classification. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices, and its relatives, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED.”
Camino, Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra Lifesciences Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Licox is a registered trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
© 2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved. Last revision date: 10/2016. 0534842-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.