Integra Brain Retractor System
Limit Uncertainty with a broad range of retractor systems for neurosurgical procedures
Integra Brain Retractor System – A2012
A complete system with individual components providing as much or as little retraction as needed for each procedure.
- Modular, self –retaining components allow a variety of configurations to surround the surgical site for retraction.
- Compatible with all MAYFIELD® skull clamps and can be brought at any stage during the procedure.
- The system can be attached to the skull clamp or directly to the operating room table for procedures where a skull clamp is not necessary.
Two retractor Arms with two retractor blades.
Side rail attachment with one retractor arm and one retractor blade.
The Integra Brain Retractor System is indicated for retraction of brain tissue during neurosurgical procedures. The Integra Brain Retractor may be used in conjunction with MAYFIELD® Skull Clamps or may attach to the side rails of the operating room table. The Integra Brain Retractor System also serves to support and position various instruments and handrests.
Do not use for other indications than the ones specified in the instructions for use.
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Sequoia 2 • 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 • fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
Integra Brain Retractor System (A2012) includes*:
|Primary bars and clamp assembly||417A1000||2 each|
|Floating Secondary Bars||417A1001||4 each|
|Retractor Arms 9.5”||417A1002||4 each|
|PATTIE Tray||417A1004||1 each|
|Tapered Retractor Blade, 1⁄4’’ to 3/4”(6.4 mm to 19.1 mm)||417A1005||1 each|
|Tapered Retractor Blade, 5/32’’ to 5/8”(4.0 mm to 15.9mm)||417A1006||1 each|
|Tapered Retractor Blade, 1/8’’ to 1/2”(3.2 mm to 12.7 mm)||417A1007||1 each|
|Tapered Retractor Blade, 3/32’’ to 3/8”(2.4 mm to 9.5 mm)||417A1008||1 each|
|Tapered Retractor Blade, 1/16’’ to 1/4”(1.6 mm to 6.4 mm)||417A1009||1 each|
|Sterilization Case (not shown)||417A1010||1 each|
* any of the above components may be ordered separately.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Mediflex Surgical Products
250 Gibbs Road
Islandia • NY 11749 • USA
Burgess Hill, West
Sussex • RH15 8UY
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
• Always refer to the appropriate instructions for use for complete clinical instructions. Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and instructions for use
• Non contractual document. The manufacturer reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality.
• Warning: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Products mentioned in this document are CE class IIa devices. Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classification. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED”.
Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mayfield is a registered trademark of SM USA Inc and is used by Integra Lifesciences Corporation under license.
©2017 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved. Last revision date: 04/2017. PMAP ref
DOCUMENT FOR USE IN EUROPE (EXCEPT FRANCE), MIDDLE-EAST and AFRICA ONLY
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.