Auragen™ Precision Monitoring Electrodes
Conforms to the curvature of the cortical surface
Auragen™ cortical electrodes are designed to maximise strength, sensitivity, and pliability in order to facilitate safe and accurate EEG monitoring. A wide range of features help simplify the placement, performance and identification of the electrodes. Every electrode is manufactured to 100% quality inspection standards. Integra Brain Mapping products are relied upon around the world as vital tools for EEG monitoring in Epilepsy and cortical mapping.
Materials and manufacturing
- Low-impedance conductor wire for clear signals.
- Property-specific silicones to facilitate ease of placement and conformity.
- Kevlar™ strain relief for better resistance to elongation (if less than 12 contacts).
Manufacturing specifications and tolerances are held to the highest of standards with 100% final testing to ensure consistent quality, accuracy, and performance.
Multiple features are incorporated into each Auragen™ electrode to assist Physicians, EEG Technicians and Nurses throughout the various phases of monitoring, including:
- 3D Conformal Grid to maximise cortical surface contact.
- Numbered contacts for instant contact identification.
- Flush-mount contacts to maximise cortical surface contact.
- Serial-numbered leads for unique lead identification.
- Durable strain-relief for resistance to repeated or direct pulls.
- CamLock Connection system allows simple, reliable connections.
- Lead configuration in a variety of layouts to accommodate a wide range of placement techniques.
Regulatory and Legal Information
Integra LifeSciences Corporation
Integra NeuroSciences Implants S.S.
2905 Route des dolines
Sophia antipolis, France 06921
Sales & Marketing EMEA
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Séquoia 2 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest • FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99
email@example.com • integralife.eu
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classification.
Please read carefully the instructions for use.
All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED”. Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Auragen is a trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region.
Last revision date: 19 May 2015.
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.