Limit uncertainty in Liver Surgery with power and precision.
The CUSA® NXT Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator offers multiple solutions to assist Liver Surgeons in their practice of hepatectomies providing power and precision needed for dissection of soft up to hard tissue.
- The 2 frequencies (24 and 35 kHz) and the broad range of 4 handpieces, featuring multiple designs, lengths and inner diameters of tips, allow the surgeon to select the most appropriate handpiece based on clinical needs, tumor consistency, localization, size and type.
- A laparoscopic handpiece is also available for minimally invasive surgery.
Mobile and Modular Design
- The console can be used with or without service module which is helpful in small operating rooms where space matters.
- When used with the service module, performance is optimized by the dedicated on-board suction and the system can be easily moved between operating rooms.
Comfort of Use
- The linear action footswitch gives the surgeon direct control over the amount of amplitude, suction and irrigation delivered by the handpiece from the sterile field.
- The ergonomic design of the handpieces, free of external tubing, enable a clear view of the operating site.
- The color touch screen monitor enables intuitive parameter adjustments and access to system information.
- The alert icons and on-line help facilitates troubleshooting to save valuable time in the operating room.
- System and handpiece set-up are described in a convenient step by step on-screen help program.
The CUSA® NXT ultrasonic surgical aspirator is intended for surgical procedures where fragmentation, emulsification and aspiration of soft tissue is desirable, including Neurosurgery, Gastrointestinal and affiliated organ surgery, Urological surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Thoracoscopic Surgery.
Do not use the CUSA® NXT ultrasonic surgical aspirator for other indications than the ones specified in the instructions for use.
|CUSANXT||CUSA® NXT Console with footswitch||Each 1|
|CUSANXT2||CUSA® NXT Service Module||Each 1|
|1523000M1||24 kHz Straight Handpiece||Each 1|
|1523000M2||24 kHz Angled Handpiece||Each 1|
|1523000M3||35 kHz Straight Handpiece||Each 1|
|1523000M6||24 kHz Laparoscopic Handpiece||Each 1|
Regulatory and Legal Information
Class I, IIb or III devices.
Integra LifeSciences (Ireland ) Ltd
IDA Business and Technology Park
Tullamore • Offaly • IRELAND
Availability of these products might vary from a given country or region to another, as a result of specific local regulatory approval or clearance requirements for sale in such country or region. Please read carefully the instructions for use. Consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards warnings, precautions and instructions for use. Non contractual document. The manufacturer reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the products in order to improve their quality. WARNING: Applicable laws restrict these products to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Products mentioned in this document are CE class I, IIb and III devices.
Please contact Integra customer service should you need any additional information on devices classification. All the medical devices mentioned on this document are CE marked according to European council directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and its relatives, unless specifically identified as “NOT CE MARKED”.
Integra and the Integra logo are registered trademarks of Integra LifeSciences Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Cusa is a registered trademark of Integra LifeSciences Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
© 2016 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All rights reserved. Last revision date : 10/2016. 0536384-1-EN
Document for use in Europe, Middle-East & Africa only
For complete product information, please see the Instructions for Use accompanying each product.